July 8, 2009
Natural Gout Remedies â€“ Cure Gout to Save Money and Eliminate Pain
Thousands of people are turning to FREE natural gout remedies. You can do this tonight! Unfortunately, most doctors maintain that there is no cure for gout. In the modern medical sense, they are right â€“ there is no pill that will make the disease magically disappear.
However, gout can be cured with a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition, vitamin supplements, and exercise. Thousands of gout sufferers have learned a few simple ways to flush the uric acid that is causing their gout and permanently relieve their pain.
Here are a few natural gout remedies to get you started.
Stop Taking Pain Killer and Start Flushing Uric Acid
Every year, thousands of people will end up doing more harm than necessary to their joints by taking painkillers. Painkillers simply hide the pain and do nothing to treat the cause of gout. By relying on painkillers, you can cause more damage to the joint.
Natural gout remedies work by flushing uric acid from the body. As you may already know, gout is caused by uric acid accumulating and forming crystals that settle in the joints.
However, the body has an amazing ability to treat itself naturally as long as it is given the proper tools. There are more than 50 different ways to treat this disease naturally and eventually cure it completely.
Here are some tips to get you started!
5 Free Gout Remedy Tips
1. A great place to start is by making sure to drink plenty of water every day. Water will help flush the uric acid and eventually cure the disease. Drinking plenty of water will help you lose weight and control your hunger cravings. After all, 75% of hunger pains are just the body asking for more water. Make sure to drink at least 16 ounces of water every two hours of the day. You should try to drink water that has a pH of seven or more.
2. Baking soda is very useful as a natural antacid. Mixing a half a teaspoon of baking soda with eight ounces of water and drinking it will help neutralize the uric acid. This neutralized acid is much for the body to flush.
3. Herbs are another effective way to treat your gout. For example, alfalfa is not only a great source of nutrients and minerals, it is also a great way to neutralize uric acid.
4. Adding a vitamin supplement is also helpful in the fight against gout. Vitamin C has been found to dramatically lower the levels of uric acid in your bloodstream. You should try to get 1,000mg a day.
5. You should also lower the amount of purines that you eat. The body converts purines into uric acid, which in turn causes gout. If you eliminate certain foods, you can cure gout in days. Avoid red meats, seafood, beans, lentils, peas, and alcoholic beverages.
Cure Gout by Tomorrow… Guaranteed!
You may be able to cure your gout by tomorrow. If you learn these step-by-step gout remedies, you can relieve your gout pain immediately. You will also save yourself hundreds of dollars by not visiting the doctorâ€™s office.
If you would like to learn more, please visit our website today. There you will find out Natural Gout Remedies Report that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing would love to help you cure gout permanently. Learn to remedy gout in hours with researched, step by step remedies. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!