July 17, 2009
How to Cure Gout Symptoms with a Natural Home Remedy
Every day, tens of thousands of sufferers will take to the Internet in hopes of finding help with their gout. Most of these people are looking for a way to simply control their pain and others are looking for a cure. Whatever your reason for being here, you have come to the right place.
This article will teach you five secrets about gout that your doctor probably hasnâ€™t told you.
Even though there is no medically accepted cure for gout, research is leading experts to believe that there will be within the next decade. Here is what this research has found so far.
How to Cure Gout Symptoms
As was mentioned previously, there is no cure for gout. However, many natural health experts believe that a cure does exist. The majority of medical establishments will not agree with this information because the cure is not dependent upon some miracle drug. Gout can be cured with a healthy lifestyle and a few natural remedies that flush purines and uric acid from your body.
You can cure gout in the same ways that you would prevent it. Here are five secrets for a simple and effective way to relieve the pain.
Gout Home Remedy Tips
Gout is the result of your body converting purines, which are found in animal products, such as meat and dairy foods, into uric acid. Ideally, the body will flush uric acid during urination. However, excess levels of uric acid will form crystals that get lodged in the joints and cause pain. Here are five ways to flush the uric acid and treat your gout naturally.
1. Flushing toxins from your body is extremely important. The more water you drink, the more often your body flushes itself, and the more uric acid you rid yourself of. However, about 80% of Americans are dehydrated and donâ€™t know it. You need to be drinking about 16 ounces of water every two hours throughout the day.
2. You can also use your diet to help you flush the uric acid. Eat a minimum of 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. This high fiber content of these foods will help your body purify itself. It will even help you lose weight and prevent gout from returning.
3. There are things you can do to neutralize the uric acid. Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with eight ounces of water and drink it. The baking soda will react with the uric acid and render it harmless. Try this gout remedy four times a day. Just be aware that baking soda has a high amount of sodium.
4. Since animal products are a large source of purines, you should avoid them whenever you can. Avoid or at least minimize your intake of meats and dairy products. You should also avoid alcoholic beverages when your gout flares up as well.
5. You need to learn as much as you can about the latest research into gout. Knowledge is power and can help you cure any ailment. You can get the knowledge you need by visiting gout home remedies.
Cure Gout in Less than 24 Hours
You can be free of gout pain in less than a day. By using our fully researched and proven gout remedies, we guarantee that you will never have to worry about a gout flare-up again.
You can be gout free in less than 24 hours… Guaranteed! With 7 researched and proven gout remedies, you will know how to cure gout symptoms anytime and prevent gout all of the time. Find out how to cure gout for the price of 1 meal!
Guaranteed! Researched! Step by Step! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have been publishing cutting edge researched remedies for over 5 years now! Discover a 24 hour Natural gout home remedy that costs less than 1 meal!