July 22, 2009
How to Get Rid of Gout Naturally
If the excruciating pain of gout has become a part of your daily life, perhaps it is time you learn to get rid of gout naturally.
Most people that suffer from gout end up relying on painkillers for the rest of their lives. However, there are many other remedies that you can use to get rid of your gout. You will not hear about these remedies from doctors because of their close association with the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are interested in saving money while ending your pain and improving your health, you may want to try a natural remedy for gout. Here are a few different tips to help you find relief.
Get Rid of Gout - Cure Your Gout Naturally
1. Curing gout is all about flushing uric acid from your body. If you a suffering from this painful form of arthritis, the uric acid in your bloodstream has formed crystals that become lodged in your joints. This happens when your body is unable to flush uric acid like it should. One way to keep the uric acid flushed is by drinking plenty of water.
You need to drink half of your body weight in ounces of water daily. For example, if your weight 200lbs, you should drink 100 ounces of water a day.
2. You can treat yourself by eating strawberries. Strawberries are able to neutralize uric acid, providing almost instant relief. You should eat one cup during an attack.
3. Blueberries are another popular remedy because of the levels of anthocyanins they contain. Anthocyanins are a natural anti-inflammatory that can alleviate the pain of an attack. Try one cup for relief.
4. As has been established, the key to getting rid of gout is lowering the levels of uric acid in your bloodstream. Grapes are another way to reduce the acidity of uric acid. Grapes are also an effective way to flush the uric acid from the body.
5. Many of our customers have also had great success with a tea made from celery seeds. Celery seeds contain about 20 different anti-inflammatory properties, making it a perfect treatment for gout. Add one teaspoon of celery seeds to two cups of boiling water. Strain the seeds and drink half-cup servings four times throughout the day.
How to Get Rid of Gout in 2 Hours
You can cure yourself by learning all the fully researched gout remedies. Once you learn what you need to know, you can cure yourself in two hours or less with ingredients from your pantry.
If you are interested in a 100% guaranteed (6 months) Gout Remedy Report, please visit us today.
With 7 doctor-approved, researched remedies, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise immediate gout healing in 2 hours or less. Download Joe Barton's report on How to Get Rid of Gout for 50% off today!