July 24, 2009
Gout Alternative Treatment - How to Naturally Cure Gout in Hours with Simple Remedies
However, the majority of doctors and medical professionals refuse to announce a cure for gout. Natural health experts, on the other hand, say that gout can be cured with a healthy diet and a few lifestyle changes.
Here are a few simple tips you can try tonight!
A Gout Alternative Treatment
Once you understand how gout develops, you will be able to cure it. Gout is the result of uric acid that has formed crystals that become lodged in the joints. However, if you flush uric acid from your body, you can prevent the crystals from forming.
The most effective way to eliminate uric acid is by flushing it and removing purines from your diet. Here are some tips to help you get started.
Naturally Cure Gout with These Secrets
1. Uric acid is formed from purines, which are ingested in certain foods. Foods that are high in purines are things like meat, seafood, beans, lentils, peas, and alcohol. You need to reduce the amount of these foods that you eat or eliminate them completely.
2. Water is also very useful when it comes to flushing uric acid and preventing crystals from forming. Water can even help flush the crystals that have already formed.
3. Certain vitamins are also effective in treating gout. Vitamin B and B complex help the body convert uric acid into a harmless substance. Take about 350mg of vitamin B complex daily.
4. You can also treat gout with baking soda. Baking soda is a natural antacid that neutralizes uric acid and dissolves the crystals that have already formed. To use this remedy, mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in eight ounces of water and drink.
5. Alfalfa is another herb that can be used to reduce uric acid levels by neutralizing it before crystals can be formed.
Cure Gout in 2 Hours or Less
Hopefully, these five tips have shown you that you do not have to suffer from gout for the rest of your life.
If you would like to learn more about treating and preventing gout, please visit our website.
With simple ingredients probably found in your cupboard, you may be able to naturally cure your gout in less than 2 hours. Joe Barton has helped thousands and would like to help you with a Gout Alternative Treatment Report.