October 30, 2009
Watch this video to get free tips for a natural gout cure.
Download Barton Publishing's How to Cure Gout remedy report today.
October 21, 2009
Alternative gout remedies have become increasingly popular as of late.Â Since there is no officially recognized gout cure, many sufferers are looking to natural gout remedies for relief instead of the NSAIDs that they are commonly prescribed.
Unfortunately, a lot of people remain skeptical about the efficacy of natural remedies.Â If you are one of these people, you may want to give natural remedies a try and decide for yourself.Â
This article will teach you why thousands of people have begun their own natural gout treatment and how these treatments are pointing at an eventual gout cure.
Why NSAID's Will NOT Help You
The most common treatment method for gout is the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).Â Drugs such as colchicine, corticosteroids, and adrenocorticotropic hormones are used to relieve the pain and inflammation that is caused by gout.
However, these drugs do nothing more than mask the gout pain and do not treat the underlying cause.Â Gout is the result of elevated levels of uric acid, which is caused by the bodyâ€™s inability to flush it properly.Â NSAIDs only mask the pain and do nothing to treat this condition.
Because most patients use painkillers, they will continue to cause damage to their affected joints.Â Masking the pain eventually leads to permanent disfiguration of the affected joints.
However, there is a better gout treatment.
FREE Alternative Gout Treatments
While there isnâ€™t a pill or injection that will cure gout, you can treat it by leading a healthier lifestyle, eating a balanced diet, and using a few simple remedies.Â Here are a few natural gout remedies that have helped many of our customers:
1. Begin by exercising your joints to get rid of the stiffness and to strengthen the muscles.Â Eventually, your body will be better able to flush the uric acid causing the pain.
2. Drinking the right amounts of water is very important.Â By staying properly hydrated, you will be able to flush the uric acid from your body.Â You need to drink about two cups of water every two hours throughout your day.
3. As was stated earlier, gout is caused by high levels of uric acid.Â Uric acid is the product of purines.Â If you hope to treat your gout, you need to avoid foods that are high in purines.Â Stay away from foods like poultry, legumes, seafood, shellfish, and red meats. Avoid these foods until your gout symptoms go away.
4. Adding a supplement of 3,000mg of vitamin C is also very helpful.Â You can either take a vitamin pill or eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C.
5. Fruits and vegetables are also important because of the high amounts of water-soluble fiber they contain.Â A high fiber diet will help you flush the uric acid and the crystals that cause gout.Â
Is There More To An Alternative Gout Treatment?
It is possible to treat and maybe even cure gout by making a single trip to the grocery store.Â The information found in our 100% guaranteed Gout Remedy Report will show you what ingredients you need and the best way to use them.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise you will be completely cured and satisfied after you try their guaranteed, step by step Alternative Gout Treatment Remedy Report. Download yours now!
October 17, 2009
Thousands of gout sufferers will actually cure their disease this month. You are probably wondering how they do this. After all, the medical establishment says that there is no cure for gout. Despite this, some patients have found a way to cure themselves of gout pain.
This article will show you natural gout remedies to use by flushing uric acid.
A Gout Cure that Works
There is no pill or injection for a gout cure. This is what doctors mean when they say that there is no cure. However, there are many natural gout remedies that involve diet, herbal remedies, vitamin supplements, and lifestyle changes.
Gout is the most painful type of arthritis. It is the result of high levels of uric acid, a condition known as hyperuricemia. Hyperuricemia happens when uric acid is not properly flushed during urination. This is because of improper nutrition and an unhealthy lifestyle, which hampers the bodyâ€™s ability to process uric acid.
Researchers have discovered that if you flush uric acid, you have a natural gout remedy.
Here is how!
FREE Gout Advice - 4 Tips to Cure Gout
1. Apple cider vinegar is one of the best gout remedies. Used both internally and topically, apple cider vinegar will help soothe gout pain and neutralize uric acid. To take internally, mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of honey into one cup of warm water. To use as a topical treatment, simply soak the affected joints in apple cider vinegar.
2. Vitamin C will also help you lower your bodyâ€™s uric acid levels. Take between 1,000 â€“ 3,000mg every day, depending on the severity of your gout pain.
3. Eat whole and unprocessed foods will also help cure gout. You should try to avoid all animal products for the first few days of your treatment plan. You also need to drink plenty of water to help your body flush excess uric acid.
4. Eating certain fruits, especially berries, will help your body flush uric acid and the crystals that it forms. Eating cherries, strawberries, blueberries, and grapes will not only give you the fiber you need to flush the uric acid, they will also neutralize the acid, rendering it harmless.
How to Cure Gout in Two Hours
By making a single trip to the grocery store you can get everything you need to cure gout in a matter of hours. Thousands of people have actually cured their gout by using seven different gout remedies that have been researched and proven effective.
For a 100% guaranteed Gout Cure, please visit our website today to learn how you can cure gout in two hours or less.