January 7, 2010
Ways to Cure Gout Naturally
Gout is one of the most painful diseases a person can be afflicted with. Taking the litany of medications that are prescribed by most doctors quickly becomes tiresome. Many gout sufferers often begin looking for natural ways to cure gout, or at least control this disease. Luckily, there are many natural home remedies that can treat gout pain. Gout remedies are just as effective as and safer than most of the common pharmaceutical treatments.
Control Gout Naturally
If you want to wean yourself off of the expensive medications prescribed by your doctor, here are a few tips that will help you control the symptoms of gout.
1. Apply cold pack directly to the affected joints for about ten minutes. Ice will numb the pain, reduce the inflammation, and help restore mobility to the affected joints.
2. Once you can move the affected joints again, you need to exercise to increase the blood flow to those areas. This will help your body flush the uric acid crystals that are causing the gout pain.
3. Soak your affected joints in Epsom salts. Epsom salts are rich in magnesium, which will help flush toxins, including uric acid, from the area. This is one of the most effective natural remedies to cure gout.
4. Cherries have been found to be a very effective remedy for gout pain. An enzyme contained in cherries helps neutralize uric acid, lowering its concentration in the blood and preventing gout attacks.
5. Vitamin C is an essential aid to fighting gout pain. Not only does it help your body fight off the infections that gout can cause, it also helps break the uric acid down. You can either get more vitamin C by eating fruits that contain a lot of it or you can take a supplement.
6. It is extremely important to drink plenty of water. Uric acid is flushed during urination and drinking water is the best way to help your body do this. Drink at least 10 glasses throughout the day.
7. Get some exercise. By going for a brisk walk or doing something low-impact, like yoga, you will improve the strength and mobility of your joints.
8. Mix two teaspoons of honey and apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink before eating a meal. This will help control your gout attacks and help the body flush uric acid.
There is Much More to Learn to Cure Gout Naturally!
These eight tips should be enough to get you started on your natural cure for gout, but there is so much more to learn. If you are interested in a 100% guaranteed gout remedy that includes step-by-step instructions, download out Cure Gout Naturally Report.
We promise you a gout cure with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Join the thousands of ex-gout sufferers today and become healthy again!