March 4, 2011
Gout pain is triggered from the formation of gout crystals. These gout crystals are from an acid waste created from eating certain meats like pork liver or anchovies. (Studies show cooking increases the gout causing proteins levels even more.)
Thereâ€™s also evidence eating certain unsprouted beans and peas, make toxic uric acid and block vital minerals like magnesium.
Sprouted seeds and beans naturally have less anti-nutrients and an increased nutritional profile, plus they are more easily digested and absorbed.
Gout happens when the formation of uric acid increases while the elimination of it decreases. One of the main culprits for this is chronic biological drought â€” or simply put dehydration.
Here are three things that increase uric acid waste:
- Enzyme abnormalities, possibly caused from a magnesium deficiency
- Increased turnover of cellular protein levels
- Environmental chemicals
Here are six things that decrease elimination of uric acid waste:
- Slow kidney function
- Acidosis slowing cellular respiration
- Ketosis slowing cellular energy
- Lead poisoning
- Elevated calcium in blood
- Low thyroid activity
As you can see, by counteracting the root cause of gout pain you can prevent it, treat it and even cure it. All you need to do is learn how to increase cellular function, maximize detoxification and optimize proper nutrient intake.
One nutrient that helps lower risk of gout in men is vitamin C. After a 20 year study of men with gout pain, researchers effectively decreased the occurrence of gout by about as much as 45%. The more vitamin C they took the better.
Vitamin C appears to help reduce the amount of uric acid waste in the blood while boosting proper kidney function. As you may already know, your kidneys are your biological filters and anything you can do to help them is a good move. Vitamin C has also been used to remove lead and other heavy metals form the body.
Another important fact to know is magnesium plays a critical role in more than 300 enzymes functions and â€śionâ€ť transports. Magnesium also helps the fatty acid and phospholipid metabolisms so vital for healthy cell membranes.
You should also know that calcium is toxic without the proper ratio of magnesium that is: 2 magnesium molecules for every 1 calcium molecules. Magnesium is like lubricating oil for your heart, balances cholesterol, increases circulation and prevent calcium build-up (plaque) in arteries.
This simple mineral salt is a powerful anti-inflammatory as well as a catalyst for increased cellular energy. You also need magnesium in order to absorb nutrients.
So, there you have it. You can defeat gout pain by increasing cellular energy levels to help speed up elimination of uric acid wastes. You can prevent enzyme abnormalities, maximize detoxification, and increase kidney function with magnesium rich water.
To prevent, treat or cure gout pain you need to increase kidney function, counter act acidosis and neutralize excess calcium levels â€” along with changing your diet.
All your gout worries can be naturally healed without dangerous drugs that slow the kidneys and burden cellular health.
January 7, 2010
Gout is one of the most painful diseases a person can be afflicted with. Taking the litany of medications that are prescribed by most doctors quickly becomes tiresome. Many gout sufferers often begin looking for natural ways to cure gout, or at least control this disease. Luckily, there are many natural home remedies that can treat gout pain. Gout remedies are just as effective as and safer than most of the common pharmaceutical treatments.
Control Gout Naturally
If you want to wean yourself off of the expensive medications prescribed by your doctor, here are a few tips that will help you control the symptoms of gout.
1. Apply cold pack directly to the affected joints for about ten minutes. Ice will numb the pain, reduce the inflammation, and help restore mobility to the affected joints.
2. Once you can move the affected joints again, you need to exercise to increase the blood flow to those areas. This will help your body flush the uric acid crystals that are causing the gout pain.
3. Soak your affected joints in Epsom salts. Epsom salts are rich in magnesium, which will help flush toxins, including uric acid, from the area. This is one of the most effective natural remedies to cure gout.
4. Cherries have been found to be a very effective remedy for gout pain. An enzyme contained in cherries helps neutralize uric acid, lowering its concentration in the blood and preventing gout attacks.
5. Vitamin C is an essential aid to fighting gout pain. Not only does it help your body fight off the infections that gout can cause, it also helps break the uric acid down. You can either get more vitamin C by eating fruits that contain a lot of it or you can take a supplement.
6. It is extremely important to drink plenty of water. Uric acid is flushed during urination and drinking water is the best way to help your body do this. Drink at least 10 glasses throughout the day.
7. Get some exercise. By going for a brisk walk or doing something low-impact, like yoga, you will improve the strength and mobility of your joints.
8. Mix two teaspoons of honey and apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink before eating a meal. This will help control your gout attacks and help the body flush uric acid.
There is Much More to Learn to Cure Gout Naturally!
These eight tips should be enough to get you started on your natural cure for gout, but there is so much more to learn. If you are interested in a 100% guaranteed gout remedy that includes step-by-step instructions, download out Cure Gout Naturally Report.
We promise you a gout cure with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Join the thousands of ex-gout sufferers today and become healthy again!
January 4, 2010
When looking for an effective way to naturally cure gout, it is important to keep an open mind. Too many people in Western nations believe that natural remedies are ineffective and are only practiced by old hippies. However, this is not the case. Scientific research has found many of the oldest natural gout remedies are safer than and just as effective as their pharmaceutical equivalents.
While gout can be extremely painful, certain activities can actually make the problem worse. For example, if you wear hot and heavy boots, you are more likely to suffer pain in your toes and feet as the boots will restrict the movement of your toes and the heat will make you more susceptible to gout inflammation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Gout Treatments
Homeopathic remedies work by treating ailments with heavily diluted mixtures of substances which are thought to cause effects similar to the symptoms the sufferer experiences. So, in order to treat gout, you would need to use a substance that, in larger doses, could be expected to create gout-like symptoms.
Here are some effective homeopathic gout treatments.
1. Arnica - While most commonly used to treat bruises and minor sprains, arnica has been found to be very effective at minimizing the pain associated with gout. Most gout sufferers use arnica when they are tender in multiple locations and find the slightest pressure to be unbearable.
2. Belladonna - This is used to cure gout when the attack occurs occur suddenly or when the pain and inflammation are especially intense. This provides a fast-acting relief.
3. Berberis Vulgaris - This remedy is most effective for pain that accompanies movement. In addition to gout, berberis vulgaris is also commonly used to treat chronic back pain and osteoarthritis.
4. Bryonia - Use this gout remedy if there is a lot of fever and swelling in the joints. It will help reduce the inflammation, which will in turn lessen the pain.
5. Calcarea Fluorica - This is used to treat pain and inflammation in the extremities, especially the fingers and toes. Calcarea fluorica can also be used to treat gout pain that is brought about by changes in the weather.
Learning to Cure Gout Naturally
If you hope to control or even cure gout naturally, it is important to know as much as you can about the various treatment options that are open to you. While these homeopathic remedies have been helpful for many gout sufferers, they are just a few ways in which you can treat this disease naturally.
To learn every effective manner of treating gout, please download our Cure Gout Naturally Report. Our alternative gout treatments contain all the information you need in order to stop gout without expensive pharmaceuticals. We are so sure natural gout remedies will help you become gout-free, we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on our gout report.
December 24, 2009
If you suffer from gout, you may know this disease is caused by high levels of uric acid in your bloodstream. While some of the most common gout medications may provide temporary relief, they can also make you more susceptible to gout attacks. As a result, many gout sufferers eventually begin looking for natural gout remedies to help them control this most painful of ailments.
A Natural Cure for Gout
Gout affects the joints and the surrounding tissues and to say that it is painful is a gross understatement. To learn how to cure gout without using pharmaceutical medications, here are a few natural gout remedies to try:
1. Cherries are one of the more popular gout remedies. These tiny fruits contain flavanoids that help reduce the levels of uric acid in your bloodstream and fight the inflammation of gout. While this alternative gout cure may be more effective for some that others, it does have a high rate of success.
2. Drink plenty of water. Ensuring that your body stays hydrated is important because uric acid is flushed during urination. By avoiding coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages and drinking only water, you allow the body to focus on flushing uric acid.
3. You should also drink juices and herbal teas that are rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential because it not only strengthens your immune system, it also helps the body break uric acid down into its harmless components. You can eat fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamin C or take a vitamin C supplement.
4. Apples have been found to be very beneficial cure for gout.
5. The most important thing you can do to control gout is to start living a healthier lifestyle. Being overweight makes you more likely to have gout attacks.
6. You also need to avoid items that tend to trigger gout attacks, such as alcohol, shellfish, beans, liver, and certain types of seafood.
Control Your Gout Instead of It Controlling You
There are many more ways in which you can control your gout without having to resort to expensive medications that often donâ€™t work. By learning how to cure gout with the safest and most effective ways to treat this disease naturally, you will not only save money, but youâ€™ll be a healthier and happier person.
To learn everything you need to know, please download our natural Cure For Gout Remedy Report. Our natural gout remedies are based on the latest information on how to achieve a natural cure for gout. Donâ€™t let gout pain ruin your life. Take control with our help!
December 15, 2009
Gout can be excruciatingly painful and can lead to disabilities over time. Attacks will typically last from a few hours to several days. Some cases have been reported to last for up to three weeks. Imagine not being able to walk or even sleep for the better part of a month due to painful gout symptoms.
If you are hoping to find effective gout cures, you must first understand the disease. Gout is caused by having too much uric acid in your body, a substance that is normally flushed during urination. Once the uric acid level becomes too high, it will be compressed in the joints to form crystals. These crystals are the direct source of the pain and inflammation that characterize gout.
The reason some people develop gout and others do not is largely based on what they put into their bodies. The human body is normally quite adept at flushing uric acid long before it can cause any health problems. However, if you eat an unhealthy diet and are deficient in many essential vitamins and minerals, you are far more likely to develop gout. This is largely because a poor diet hinders proper function of the kidney and liver, which prevents the body from flushing uric acid as effectively.
Learn How to Benefit from a Natural Gout Remedy
One of the most important things a gout sufferer can do is to stay properly hydrated. Drinking the proper amount of water that the body needs will help improve kidney and liver function by giving them more material to filter. You should drink at least 10-12 glasses of water throughout the day. Donâ€™t think that just because coffee and sodas have water as an ingredient, you can count this toward your daily total of water consumption. In fact, you need to steer clear of these drinks.
Many gout sufferers are woefully deficient in potassium. This deficiency allows the uric acid levels to skyrocket and can ultimately cause gout. If you have already developed gout, you can lessen the frequency and severity of your outbreaks by eating plenty of potassium-rich foods like bananas and potatoes. Eating these foods on a regular basis, in conjunction with drinking plenty of water will help neutralize and flush the uric acid, leading the way to natural gout cures.
Potassium is such an effective natural gout remedy because it enters the bloodstream, courses through the muscle tissues, and eventually makes its way to the bones. While it does this, it forces the kidneys and liver to work, improving their functioning. By making these organs function more efficiently, potassium increases the rate at which your body flushes uric acid. You will find that you have to go to the bathroom more frequently, but you will notice that your gout does not flare up as often. The gout attacks you do experience will not be as intense or last as long as they had.
Other Natural Home Remedies that Treat Gout
These gout cures are not the only ways to control this painful disease. There are many natural remedies that are both safe and effective. You do not have to rely on expensive and potentially habit-forming painkillers for the rest of your life. You can rid yourself of gout and we can help!
To learn more about how to naturally control and even cure gout, please download our Natural Gout Remedy Report. You will find our gout remedy report contains only the most effective gout cures and natural gout treatments. Get rid of your gout symptoms by following our easy step by step instructions. We are so confident in our natural gout cures that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Itâ€™s totally risk free. Get your copy now!