January 14, 2010
Gout is an extremely painful form of arthritis that is the result of excessively high levels of uric acid in the bloodstream. When the level of uric acid becomes too high, it settles in the joints and forms crystals. These crystals are the direct cause of the pain and inflammation. However, it is possible to prevent, control, and even reverse gout by knowing how to treat it naturally.
The Causes of Gout
Uric acid is a by-product created when the body processes purines. However, this is not the only factor determining whether or not someone develops gout. Heredity plays a major role because of an acquired renal problem that makes it more difficult for some to flush uric acid than others. In these unfortunate individuals, gout is more likely to occur than in those that have properly functioning kidneys. These people need to be especially wary of the foods they eat. By learning to adhere to a diet specifically designed to control and prevent gout, even sufferers with a genetic predisposition for the disease can cure gout.
Cure Gout Naturally
There are many herbal and other natural products that can lower the levels of uric acid in the bloodstream. Gout sufferers should be sure to eat foods that are high in fiber, such as fresh fruits and vegetables. These foods are not only low in purines, but they are very rich in other vitamins and nutrients that are essential for good health. Of all fruits, cherries are the most effective natural gout treatment. Cherries are a natural anti-inflammatory that also has sedative and analgesic properties. These factors make it an incredible natural remedy for gout.
You can ingest cherries either by eating them or drinking unsweetened cherry juice. Both dark and red cherries will work as a gout remedy. Dark cherries are high in fiber and red cherries contain melatonin, which is known for its sedative properties. Both types are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Regardless which type of cherry you decide to use, you will be able to successfully treat the symptoms of gout with these fruits.
However, dark cherries seem to be the more effective of the two for treating out. Also, their high levels of antioxidants can unclog arteries and help flush the uric acid from the bloodstream. Dark cherries are also rich in vitamin A, lower in calories, and can be introduced to any diet, even for diabetics.
Other Alternative Remedies to Cure Gout
By consuming about 100 grams of cherries a day, you should be able to effectively control and possible cure gout. However, there are many other remedies that are just as effective and safe. There are also many things that you can do in conjunction with taking these remedies to increase their effectiveness.
To learn how to treat your gout naturally, please download our Cure Gout Naturally Report. Our gout remedy report is based on the latest medical research and is guaranteed to give you relief from the symptoms of gout. Get your copy today.
January 11, 2010
Despite all of the advances in modern medicine, some of the best remedies for gout remain those used by our great-grandparents. Before modern pharmaceuticals were available at every corner store, people had to use remedies that were available in the home. As faith in science grew in the middle of the 20th century, many of these natural remedies were replaced by modern medicine.
However, what comes around goes around and now those old remedies are once again becoming popular. If you have gout symptoms and are not satisfied with your current course of treatment, perhaps you should consider using some of these gout remedies of old. Here are a few to get you started.
Natural Gout Remedies
- Apply ice to the affected areas. This has been the first mode of treatment in most homes for hundreds of years. Icing the inflamed joints for 10-15 minutes will reduce the pain and swelling. While it may be uncomfortable at first, you will notice that the pain of the cold is far less than the pain of gout.
- Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as ibuprofen, are a safe and effective way to alleviate gout pain.
- You need to exercise the affected joints every day. Even though this is sure to be painful, especially at first, it is very important that the joints are put through the full range of motion at least twice a day. This will keep the joints mobile and will lessen the frequency and severity of gout attacks.
- Soak your affected joints in an Epsom salt solution. Epsom salts are rich in magnesium, which help improve circulation, which will help flush the uric acid that is at the root of gout. Soaking your feet will not only alleviate gout pain, but you will also that find it helps you relax at the end of the day.
- Strawberries have been found to be effective in neutralizing uric acid. The high concentration of vitamin C, citric acid, potassium, magnesium, zinc, calcium, and iron combine to make strawberries an effective way to cure gout naturally.
- Cherries are another one of the age-old gout remedies. Cherries and cherry juice both contain chemicals that help neutralize and lower levels of uric acid.
- Be sure to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day, every day. Uric acid is flushed during urination and drinking water will help your body flush the acid more efficiently.
- Eat greater amounts of fruits and vegetables. The high concentration of vitamin C and bioflavonoids will reduce inflammation and help the body recover from gout.
- Physical activity is extremely important to a natural gout treatment. Not only will exercise lessen and prevent joint pain, it will also help the body to nourish the cartilage in the joints. Exercise will also strengthen muscles around the affected joints. All of these things will help cure gout.
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the most common natural gout remedies. It is considered to be an effective remedy for more ailments than any other natural remedy. Add two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons of honey to a glass of water and drink this mixture twice a day. Within a matter of hours, you will notice your gout symptoms dramatically decreasing.
Other Ways to Cure Gout Naturally
These are just a few ways in which you can treat your gout pain naturally. However, there is much more you can do. For instance, you can alleviate gout symptoms by eating certain foods. By knowing which foods will stop a gout attack in its tracks, you will be able to get back to your normal routine and sleep well.
Thousands of people have already learned how to treat their gout naturally. If you are interested in joining their ranks, please download our Natural Gout Remedies Report today. Our fully researched remedy report will give you step-by-step instructions on how to naturally cure gout.
If youâ€™re happy with your results from our gout remedy report, tell a friend. If not, tell us and weâ€™ll make it right. Our Natural Gout Remedies Report is 100% guaranteed.
January 7, 2010
Gout is one of the most painful diseases a person can be afflicted with. Taking the litany of medications that are prescribed by most doctors quickly becomes tiresome. Many gout sufferers often begin looking for natural ways to cure gout, or at least control this disease. Luckily, there are many natural home remedies that can treat gout pain. Gout remedies are just as effective as and safer than most of the common pharmaceutical treatments.
Control Gout Naturally
If you want to wean yourself off of the expensive medications prescribed by your doctor, here are a few tips that will help you control the symptoms of gout.
1. Apply cold pack directly to the affected joints for about ten minutes. Ice will numb the pain, reduce the inflammation, and help restore mobility to the affected joints.
2. Once you can move the affected joints again, you need to exercise to increase the blood flow to those areas. This will help your body flush the uric acid crystals that are causing the gout pain.
3. Soak your affected joints in Epsom salts. Epsom salts are rich in magnesium, which will help flush toxins, including uric acid, from the area. This is one of the most effective natural remedies to cure gout.
4. Cherries have been found to be a very effective remedy for gout pain. An enzyme contained in cherries helps neutralize uric acid, lowering its concentration in the blood and preventing gout attacks.
5. Vitamin C is an essential aid to fighting gout pain. Not only does it help your body fight off the infections that gout can cause, it also helps break the uric acid down. You can either get more vitamin C by eating fruits that contain a lot of it or you can take a supplement.
6. It is extremely important to drink plenty of water. Uric acid is flushed during urination and drinking water is the best way to help your body do this. Drink at least 10 glasses throughout the day.
7. Get some exercise. By going for a brisk walk or doing something low-impact, like yoga, you will improve the strength and mobility of your joints.
8. Mix two teaspoons of honey and apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink before eating a meal. This will help control your gout attacks and help the body flush uric acid.
There is Much More to Learn to Cure Gout Naturally!
These eight tips should be enough to get you started on your natural cure for gout, but there is so much more to learn. If you are interested in a 100% guaranteed gout remedy that includes step-by-step instructions, download out Cure Gout Naturally Report.
We promise you a gout cure with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Join the thousands of ex-gout sufferers today and become healthy again!
January 4, 2010
When looking for an effective way to naturally cure gout, it is important to keep an open mind. Too many people in Western nations believe that natural remedies are ineffective and are only practiced by old hippies. However, this is not the case. Scientific research has found many of the oldest natural gout remedies are safer than and just as effective as their pharmaceutical equivalents.
While gout can be extremely painful, certain activities can actually make the problem worse. For example, if you wear hot and heavy boots, you are more likely to suffer pain in your toes and feet as the boots will restrict the movement of your toes and the heat will make you more susceptible to gout inflammation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Gout Treatments
Homeopathic remedies work by treating ailments with heavily diluted mixtures of substances which are thought to cause effects similar to the symptoms the sufferer experiences. So, in order to treat gout, you would need to use a substance that, in larger doses, could be expected to create gout-like symptoms.
Here are some effective homeopathic gout treatments.
1. Arnica - While most commonly used to treat bruises and minor sprains, arnica has been found to be very effective at minimizing the pain associated with gout. Most gout sufferers use arnica when they are tender in multiple locations and find the slightest pressure to be unbearable.
2. Belladonna - This is used to cure gout when the attack occurs occur suddenly or when the pain and inflammation are especially intense. This provides a fast-acting relief.
3. Berberis Vulgaris - This remedy is most effective for pain that accompanies movement. In addition to gout, berberis vulgaris is also commonly used to treat chronic back pain and osteoarthritis.
4. Bryonia - Use this gout remedy if there is a lot of fever and swelling in the joints. It will help reduce the inflammation, which will in turn lessen the pain.
5. Calcarea Fluorica - This is used to treat pain and inflammation in the extremities, especially the fingers and toes. Calcarea fluorica can also be used to treat gout pain that is brought about by changes in the weather.
Learning to Cure Gout Naturally
If you hope to control or even cure gout naturally, it is important to know as much as you can about the various treatment options that are open to you. While these homeopathic remedies have been helpful for many gout sufferers, they are just a few ways in which you can treat this disease naturally.
To learn every effective manner of treating gout, please download our Cure Gout Naturally Report. Our alternative gout treatments contain all the information you need in order to stop gout without expensive pharmaceuticals. We are so sure natural gout remedies will help you become gout-free, we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on our gout report.
December 28, 2009
Taking medications for gout is one way of controlling the pain. However, there are many problems associated with medications. They are expensive, come with unwanted side effects, and they rarely treat the underlying cause and only mask gout symptoms. Given these three cons of using prescription medication, it makes more sense to use natural gout remedies.
Natural cures for gout work because they attack the disease at its core. By neutralizing and eliminating the high levels of uric acid in your blood, a natural gout remedy will actually treat gout instead of just covering the pain over with narcotics.
Understanding Gout Pain
When you eat foods that are rich in purines such as meat, your body creates uric acid. Normally, the body flushes this substance during urination. However, if you eat a high amount of purines, your body cannot effectively flush the uric acid and it settles in the joints. Once in the joints, the uric acid becomes compressed and crystals develop. These crystals are the cause of gout pain and inflammation.
Which Gout Treatment is the Best?
When selecting a natural gout treatment, there are many different things you can do. Since gout is often brought on by certain foods, it may seem odd that it can also be treated by certain foods. A few helpful gout foods are certain dairy products, strawberries, and cherries.
There are also many herbal remedies that have been found to be helpful to cure gout. One of the most effective herbal gout remedies is bilberry. Bilberry contains a high concentration of anthocyanins, which act as a natural anti-inflammatory medication. Turmeric is another effective gout treatment. This herb stimulates the creation of cortisone, which reduces swelling and acts as a pain reliever. Nettle root is another gout remedy that has been proven to help the body flush uric acid more effectively.
There are also vitamin supplements that contain these herbs along with other ingredients that are considered extremely beneficial for gout symptoms.
Many Different Natural Gout Remedies
These remedies and tips are helpful to begin your gout treatment plan. However, this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to eliminating gout symptoms permanently. Many of our customers have found that they can cure gout in less than two hours and can prevent it from ever returning.
If you are serious about your health and well being, you are ready for our 100% guaranteed gout treatment that works in less than two hours. Our Natural Gout Remedies Report offers you everything you need to know about gout foods, gout symptoms and gout remedies. Weâ€™ve got the research to back our claims. Visit our website today for our six-month gout remedy guarantee.