December 7, 2009
Gout is a disease the effects almost every aspect of your life. And many struggle with gout pain without hope of curing or even effectively controlling the symptoms. However, thousands of people have found how to free themselves without pain relievers or other medications
It is possible to completely master your gout by flushing uric acid from your body. There are some very simple and effective ways of doing this.
Here are a few simple, all-natural gout remedies that have worked for thousands of years. They are just as effective today for an alternative gout cure.
Five Secrets for a Natural Cure for Gout
Gout has been a common disease for centuries. It used to only be found in wealthy and affluent people because of the rich diets these people ate. Our modern diets are very similar to the diets of the wealthy in previous generations, which has made gout much more common.
Gout symptoms are the result of having too much uric acid in your body, a substance that is normally flushed during urination. A natural cure for gout involves knowing how to lower your uric acid levels. Here are a few tips.
1. Staying properly hydrated is essential if you hope to flush uric acid from your body. To this end, you need to drink at least 10-12 glasses of water throughout the day. This will cause you to urinate more, thus flushing more uric acid.
2. A high fiber diet will also help you flush uric acid. Eating 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day will give you the fiber you need to flush uric acid and other disease-causing toxins from your body.
3. Gout pain is caused by uric acid crystals that become lodged in the joints. A great way to dissolve these crystals is to add half a teaspoon of baking soda to an eight ounce glass of water and drinking it three times a day.
4. Parsley is a natural diuretic that will also help purge uric acid from the body. You can either eat a sprig or make a tea from this popular herb.
5. Finally, adding a vitamin B complex supplement to your daily routine will help break uric acid down into its base components, which are more easily flushed. 350mg every day should do the trick.
Gout Cure in Less Than 24 Hours
By flushing and neutralizing the uric acid in your body, you can control your gout and stop taking those expensive and habit-forming pain relievers. With the right information, you can actually do this in a day!
If you would like to try a 100% guaranteed natural gout remedy, please download our Gout Cure Remedy Report today. We offer a fully researched remedy report on every effective natural gout treatment. And you can get your copy of this downloadable cure for gout for the price of a single meal.
December 1, 2009
Despite the all the advancements that have been made in medical science over the years, some of the best gout remedies are the same ones that your grandparents probably used. However, as medical science advanced, many people lost faith in these old tried and true remedies.
But just because trends in medicine have changed, that doesnâ€™t mean that the old remedies arenâ€™t effective. Gout has been around for a long time. Even Benjamin Franklin suffered from it and he didnâ€™t have access to 21st century medicine. And some of the gout remedies he may have used are becoming popular again as people grow tired of the side effects associated with our modern pharmaceutical treatments.
Some Old-Time Remedies to Use for a Gout Cure
1. Put ice on your affected joints for 10-15 minutes. This will reduce the inflammation and relieve your gout symptoms. While it may be uncomfortably cold at first, Iâ€™m sure you will agree that this discomfort is nothing compared to the pain of gout.
2. Use simple pain relievers like ibuprofen.
3. Exercise the joint by putting it through its full range of motion at least twice a day. This will break up the uric acid crystals that are causing your gout pain.
4. Exercise your entire body; not just the affected joints. This will help strengthen the cartilage in your joints and help repair the damage caused by gout. Also, strong and healthy muscles will be better able to flush the excess uric acid from the body.
5. Eat fresh strawberries to help neutralize the uric acid. Nuts, seeds, and whole grains are also effective gout remedies, but to a lesser extent. Berries that are rich in vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, like strawberries, will help immensely.
6. Cherries have been shown to reduce the severity and frequency of gout attacks. You can either eat fresh cherries or drink cherry juice.
7. Uric acid is normally flushed during urination. To better facilitate this, drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
8. Eat foods like tomatoes, green bell peppers, and leafy greens like lettuce and spinach. These vegetables make for an effective gout cure because all contain high concentrations of bioflavonoids that act as natural anti-inflammatories.
9. Soak your affected joints in Epsom salts, especially if the pain is in your big toe. Epsom salts are high in magnesium, which will improve circulation and help flush the uric acid from your body. A warm Epsom salt bath will provide almost instant relief.
10. Apple cider vinegar is another gout remedy that many elderly people swear by because it can be used to cure more ailments than any other home remedy. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of warm water with honey and drink. You will feel all your gout symptoms subside within an hour.
Gout has plagued humankind for much longer than modern medicine has been around. Our ancestors were able to treat gout without running to their local pharmacy and you can, too! If you are interested in learning more, please take advantage our 100% guaranteed natural gout remedies. In our Gout Cure Remedy Report you will find all the old remedies that have been proven to be effective for years and years.
Spread the Word!
November 24, 2009
If you suffer from gout, then you alreadyÂ know it is one of the most painful types of arthritis. And you are also surely tired of the pain and swelling that comes with this disease. Gout can strike at anytime and anywhere, but it doesnâ€™t have to be this way. A natural gout treatment involves making a few dietary and lifestyle changes, and you can prevent future gout attacks
Alternative Gout Cure - Lower Uric Acid Levels
1. Be sure to drink plenty of water.Â Water will help you urinate more often, which is how the body flushes uric acid.Â Drink 10-12 glasses every day.
2. Take a vitamin C supplement. Vitamin C will lower the levels of uric acid in your body, lessening the frequency and intensity of gout attacks.
3. Used both internally and topically, apple cider vinegar is a great natural gout cure. Drinking it mixed with water will alter the pH of your blood, lowering uric acid levels. Topically, apple cider vinegar will help alleviate the pain and swelling of the affected joints.
4. Get to and maintain a healthy weight. By losing excess pounds, you have a much better chance of suffering fewer gout attacks.
5. Get some exercise. Going for a brisk walk will help you feel and look much better. You will also notice a decrease in the frequency and severity of gout attacks.
But I Need an Immediate Gout Cure
You can alleviate the pain of a gout attack by eating certain foods. If you know which foods will stop a gout attack in its tracks, you will be able to get back to sleep and remain well-rested. Thousands of people have already learned about our natural gout treatment. If you are interested in joining their ranks, please download the Barton Publishing Gout Cure Remedy Report today. There you will find our fully researched gout treatment that will give you step-by-step instructions to naturally cure gout and prevent future gout attacks.
Joe Barton writes for Barton Publishing Inc., a natural health company specializing in educating people about safe and affordable natural health remedies. Barton Publishingâ€™s remedy reports are 100% guaranteedâ€¦so the only thing you have to lose is your gout!
November 12, 2009
Gout is actually a form of arthritis. If youâ€™re one of the unlucky ones who have experienced a gout attack, you know it is one of the most intense pains associated with arthritis. Whether youâ€™ve endured the pain of gout for years or are suffering your first gout attack, you need to know that natural gout remedies can give you relief from gout pain in just minutes.
You can actually cure gout in just a few days by following a natural gout treatment.The flip side of the coin is that gout is an ailment that is highly medicated. This means that if you go to your doctor with gout symptoms, he/she wonâ€™t hesitate to prescribe medications. The list of side effects from these medications is longâ€¦not to mention the outrageous expense. On the other hand, natural gout remedies are safe, effective and affordable.
If you want a quick and affordable solution to cure gout, start with these 5 natural gout remedies.
Cure Gout with Our Top 5 List
1. Drink water â€“ at least 10 â€“ 12 eight ounce glasses every day. Most people do not drink enough water, yet it is one of the best and easiest ways to flush toxins and impurities from your body. Hereâ€™s an even better tip â€“ try drinking alkaline water with a pH greater than 7 for a natural gout treatment.
2. Stick to a low purine diet. Gout is caused by uric acid, which is formed during the breakdown of purines. Diets high in purines result in high levels of uric acid in your body. Avoid high purine foods such as red meat, pork, bacon, lamb and seafood. Also avoid food and drink made with yeast, such as beer, alcohol and bread.
3. Eat fruit â€“ especially strawberries, blueberries and grapes. These fruits help to flush the uric acid from your body and give you nutrients necessary to cure gout.
4. Vitamin C will also help lower uric acid levels. Depending on the severity and frequency of your gout attacks, take between 1,000 and 3,000mg of a Vitamin C supplement per day.
5. Donâ€™t forget to breathe! Proper oxygenation is important to circulation. Poor circulation leads to arthritis and gout is a form of arthritis. Most people only receive about 80% of the oxygen that the body needs. Practice proper breathing techniques 10-15 minutes a day.
Want to Cure Gout in 2 Hours?
If you would like to learn more about natural gout remedies, download our 100% guaranteed Cure Gout Remedy Report. Discover the same step-by-step process thousands of others have used to stop gout in its tracks. You can be our next success story. Donâ€™t wait â€“ your gout cure is just hours away. Guaranteed!
October 30, 2009
Watch this video to get free tips for a natural gout cure.
Download Barton Publishing's How to Cure Gout remedy report today.