December 1, 2009
Despite the all the advancements that have been made in medical science over the years, some of the best gout remedies are the same ones that your grandparents probably used. However, as medical science advanced, many people lost faith in these old tried and true remedies.
But just because trends in medicine have changed, that doesnâ€™t mean that the old remedies arenâ€™t effective. Gout has been around for a long time. Even Benjamin Franklin suffered from it and he didnâ€™t have access to 21st century medicine. And some of the gout remedies he may have used are becoming popular again as people grow tired of the side effects associated with our modern pharmaceutical treatments.
Some Old-Time Remedies to Use for a Gout Cure
1. Put ice on your affected joints for 10-15 minutes. This will reduce the inflammation and relieve your gout symptoms. While it may be uncomfortably cold at first, Iâ€™m sure you will agree that this discomfort is nothing compared to the pain of gout.
2. Use simple pain relievers like ibuprofen.
3. Exercise the joint by putting it through its full range of motion at least twice a day. This will break up the uric acid crystals that are causing your gout pain.
4. Exercise your entire body; not just the affected joints. This will help strengthen the cartilage in your joints and help repair the damage caused by gout. Also, strong and healthy muscles will be better able to flush the excess uric acid from the body.
5. Eat fresh strawberries to help neutralize the uric acid. Nuts, seeds, and whole grains are also effective gout remedies, but to a lesser extent. Berries that are rich in vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, and zinc, like strawberries, will help immensely.
6. Cherries have been shown to reduce the severity and frequency of gout attacks. You can either eat fresh cherries or drink cherry juice.
7. Uric acid is normally flushed during urination. To better facilitate this, drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
8. Eat foods like tomatoes, green bell peppers, and leafy greens like lettuce and spinach. These vegetables make for an effective gout cure because all contain high concentrations of bioflavonoids that act as natural anti-inflammatories.
9. Soak your affected joints in Epsom salts, especially if the pain is in your big toe. Epsom salts are high in magnesium, which will improve circulation and help flush the uric acid from your body. A warm Epsom salt bath will provide almost instant relief.
10. Apple cider vinegar is another gout remedy that many elderly people swear by because it can be used to cure more ailments than any other home remedy. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of warm water with honey and drink. You will feel all your gout symptoms subside within an hour.
Gout has plagued humankind for much longer than modern medicine has been around. Our ancestors were able to treat gout without running to their local pharmacy and you can, too! If you are interested in learning more, please take advantage our 100% guaranteed natural gout remedies. In our Gout Cure Remedy Report you will find all the old remedies that have been proven to be effective for years and years.
Spread the Word!
November 16, 2009
You have probably found this website in your search for an effective gout treatment. However, we are offering your more than just a treatment â€“ we will show you how to cure gout completely. While there is no pharmaceutical cure, there is a natural gout cure that just uses a few simple items you probably already have in your kitchen cabinets.
This article will show you how these natural health remedies and a few dietary tips can actually cure gout.
What Causes Gout?
Gout is the result of excess levels of uric acid. This happens when your body does not flush this substance properly. Uric acid comes from the foods you eat. Animal products are rich in purines that are converted into uric acid during digestion.
Under normal circumstances, the body will flush uric acid during urination. Unfortunately, as a result of poor health habits, uric acid will build up. When this happens, crystals are formed from the uric acid, which settle in the joints and cause the pain.
Here are a few tips to help you start your gout treatment tonight.
Effective Gout Treatment to Stop the Pain
The most effective ways to achieve a gout cure involve a collection of remedies and a few simple dietary and lifestyle changes.
Here are 5 simple and effective natural gout remedies.
1. You should begin your treatment by adding a supplement of 350mg of vitamin B complex. This will help the body break uric acid down into its harmless components.
2. A supplement of fish oil is also very helpful as it will alleviate inflammation in the joints and ease the pain.
3. Eat a cup of blueberries every day. These berries are rich in anthocyanins, which are a natural anti-inflammatory remedy.
4. Eat grapes. Grapes have high levels of alkaline and will lower the acidity of uric acid.
5. Alfalfa is another remedy that has been shown to be very effective at neutralizing uric acid.
A Gout Cure That Works in Two Hours or Less
You can actually cure gout in a matter of hours by making a single trip to the grocery store. Get a copy of our proven Gout Cure Remedy Report to learn how!
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer a gout treatment that is 100% guaranteed, scientifically researched, and includes a step by step process for you to follow. Learn how you can get it for 50% off now!
November 12, 2009
Gout is actually a form of arthritis. If youâ€™re one of the unlucky ones who have experienced a gout attack, you know it is one of the most intense pains associated with arthritis. Whether youâ€™ve endured the pain of gout for years or are suffering your first gout attack, you need to know that natural gout remedies can give you relief from gout pain in just minutes.
You can actually cure gout in just a few days by following a natural gout treatment.The flip side of the coin is that gout is an ailment that is highly medicated. This means that if you go to your doctor with gout symptoms, he/she wonâ€™t hesitate to prescribe medications. The list of side effects from these medications is longâ€¦not to mention the outrageous expense. On the other hand, natural gout remedies are safe, effective and affordable.
If you want a quick and affordable solution to cure gout, start with these 5 natural gout remedies.
Cure Gout with Our Top 5 List
1. Drink water â€“ at least 10 â€“ 12 eight ounce glasses every day. Most people do not drink enough water, yet it is one of the best and easiest ways to flush toxins and impurities from your body. Hereâ€™s an even better tip â€“ try drinking alkaline water with a pH greater than 7 for a natural gout treatment.
2. Stick to a low purine diet. Gout is caused by uric acid, which is formed during the breakdown of purines. Diets high in purines result in high levels of uric acid in your body. Avoid high purine foods such as red meat, pork, bacon, lamb and seafood. Also avoid food and drink made with yeast, such as beer, alcohol and bread.
3. Eat fruit â€“ especially strawberries, blueberries and grapes. These fruits help to flush the uric acid from your body and give you nutrients necessary to cure gout.
4. Vitamin C will also help lower uric acid levels. Depending on the severity and frequency of your gout attacks, take between 1,000 and 3,000mg of a Vitamin C supplement per day.
5. Donâ€™t forget to breathe! Proper oxygenation is important to circulation. Poor circulation leads to arthritis and gout is a form of arthritis. Most people only receive about 80% of the oxygen that the body needs. Practice proper breathing techniques 10-15 minutes a day.
Want to Cure Gout in 2 Hours?
If you would like to learn more about natural gout remedies, download our 100% guaranteed Cure Gout Remedy Report. Discover the same step-by-step process thousands of others have used to stop gout in its tracks. You can be our next success story. Donâ€™t wait â€“ your gout cure is just hours away. Guaranteed!
October 30, 2009
Watch this video to get free tips for a natural gout cure.
Download Barton Publishing's How to Cure Gout remedy report today.
October 21, 2009
Alternative gout remedies have become increasingly popular as of late.Â Since there is no officially recognized gout cure, many sufferers are looking to natural gout remedies for relief instead of the NSAIDs that they are commonly prescribed.
Unfortunately, a lot of people remain skeptical about the efficacy of natural remedies.Â If you are one of these people, you may want to give natural remedies a try and decide for yourself.Â
This article will teach you why thousands of people have begun their own natural gout treatment and how these treatments are pointing at an eventual gout cure.
Why NSAID's Will NOT Help You
The most common treatment method for gout is the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).Â Drugs such as colchicine, corticosteroids, and adrenocorticotropic hormones are used to relieve the pain and inflammation that is caused by gout.
However, these drugs do nothing more than mask the gout pain and do not treat the underlying cause.Â Gout is the result of elevated levels of uric acid, which is caused by the bodyâ€™s inability to flush it properly.Â NSAIDs only mask the pain and do nothing to treat this condition.
Because most patients use painkillers, they will continue to cause damage to their affected joints.Â Masking the pain eventually leads to permanent disfiguration of the affected joints.
However, there is a better gout treatment.
FREE Alternative Gout Treatments
While there isnâ€™t a pill or injection that will cure gout, you can treat it by leading a healthier lifestyle, eating a balanced diet, and using a few simple remedies.Â Here are a few natural gout remedies that have helped many of our customers:
1. Begin by exercising your joints to get rid of the stiffness and to strengthen the muscles.Â Eventually, your body will be better able to flush the uric acid causing the pain.
2. Drinking the right amounts of water is very important.Â By staying properly hydrated, you will be able to flush the uric acid from your body.Â You need to drink about two cups of water every two hours throughout your day.
3. As was stated earlier, gout is caused by high levels of uric acid.Â Uric acid is the product of purines.Â If you hope to treat your gout, you need to avoid foods that are high in purines.Â Stay away from foods like poultry, legumes, seafood, shellfish, and red meats. Avoid these foods until your gout symptoms go away.
4. Adding a supplement of 3,000mg of vitamin C is also very helpful.Â You can either take a vitamin pill or eat fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin C.
5. Fruits and vegetables are also important because of the high amounts of water-soluble fiber they contain.Â A high fiber diet will help you flush the uric acid and the crystals that cause gout.Â
Is There More To An Alternative Gout Treatment?
It is possible to treat and maybe even cure gout by making a single trip to the grocery store.Â The information found in our 100% guaranteed Gout Remedy Report will show you what ingredients you need and the best way to use them.
Joe Barton and Barton Publishing promise you will be completely cured and satisfied after you try their guaranteed, step by step Alternative Gout Treatment Remedy Report. Download yours now!