Natural Gout Treatments from Home
I recently received and email asking about the most effective natural treatments for gout. As an expert on natural methods for curing gout, I receive similar emails on an almost daily basis. With health insurance rates climbing ever higher, the unstable economy, and the unwanted side effects that are associated with NSAIDS, more and more people are turning to natural remedies for gout every day.
But which gout remedies are legitimate and which ones are rubbish?
Here are a few simple tips for using natural remedies to cure gout. Even though there are more than 30 different ways to flush uric acid from your body and cure the symptoms of gout, I’ve received a great deal of positive feedback from these five tips.
5 Tips to Treat Gout from Your Home
1. Gout is caused by the buildup of uric acid in the joints, which forms crystals. Once these crystals have become embedded in your joints, there is no proven way to flush them out, but you can flush the uric acid from your bloodstream before it makes the existing crystals bigger or forms new ones. This can be accomplished simply by drinking the proper amount of water.
Tip: To find out how much water you should be drinking, take your body weight and divide by two. This is the number of ounces you should be drinking a day. For instance, if you weigh 220 lbs, you should be drinking 110 ounces of water a day.
2. Many gout sufferers do not get enough exercise. If you lead a sedentary lifestyle, you are likely to develop gout. However, when you exercise, your body is able to flush the toxins from your body, including uric acid. Exercise is also believed to assist in breaking up the crystals that have already formed in your joints.
Tip: You need to find an exercise program that meets your goals and is suited to your body type. To start, try going for a walk every day.
3. Your diet is an extremely important aspect in the fight against gout. If you are eating the wrong foods, you may be ingesting purines, which break down and create uric acid. You can reduce the amount of purines you eat by avoiding foods that are fried, high in fats, meats, and other animal products.
Tip: Try eating more fresh fruits and vegetables. Limit the amount animal-based foods you eat and stay away from processed and fast foods.
4. You can actually flush your system and detoxify your body by eating fruits and vegetables. Water-soluble fiber is the best way to keep your body regular and remove toxins.
Tip: Head on over to the produce section of your local market and stock up on fruits and vegetables. Try to eat at least five servings every day.
5. Learn as much as you can about gout. Most people that suffer from gout only know about 20% of the dos and don’ts associated with the ailment. By gaining as much knowledge as possible, you will be better able to understand and treat gout.
Tip: Visit Natural Treatment for Gout today for all the proven and researched remedies.
Cure Gout in Less Than One Day
These are five simple tips to get you started on the road to health. However, this is but a drop in well. There are more than 30 other remedies and related tips that you need to know. Discover the only Gout Cure that works in less than 24 hours and includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
You could be gout free by tomorrow! Please visit us today and learn why taking medication for gout could eventually lead to a disfigured and painful joint.
Natural! Researched! Guaranteed to Work! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing combine 22 years of natural health expertise to offer you the only step by step Natural Cures for Gout Report. Upload yours now!
Click Here For Instant Access To The Gout Remedy Report